The buyer’s premium of 15% is an additional charge that is in addition to the hammer price. This combined total becomes the actual price that the buyer is charged for the item in addition to the sales tax when checking out. The buyer’s premium helps to cover the costs of running the auction house and its ongoing auctions.
Articles in this section
- What time do auctions start/end?
- What is a buyers premium?
- Item Descriptions
- How do I change my password?
- Is the auction open to the public?
- What is a relisting fee?
- When does the new, Dean Martin, location open?
- Do you offer shipping?
- Can I have someone pick up my paid items for me?
- When/where can I pickup my items?