Yes, you can put your car up in our auction. Please make sure when you drop the vehicle off at our location, you have the title, keys, and a passed smog within the last 30 days.
A private consignor may choose to put a reserve on their vehicle with the below requirements:
- A sale commission of 15% will be charged instead of the private consignment commission rate of 10%.
- The reserve amount must be approved by the office staff.
- The unit can run through 2 sales.
- If the unit does not sell after the 1st run, the reserve must be lowered
- If the unit does not sell after the 2nd run, the seller must pay a fee of 15% of the reserve price.